¿Tienes entre 18 y 35 años y experiencia y/o gran interés en bioeconomía u otros campos relacionados (economía azul, gestión forestal, cambio climático? ¿Te gustaría contribuir a la transición sostenible y circular de Europa?
Puedes aplicar hasta el 13 de junio a las 11:59 PM CET para unirte al Programa de Jóvenes Embajadores para la Bioeconomía
What is the role of Ambassadors?
Youth Ambassadors lead by example, inform and inspire their communities on sustainable circular bioeconomy and bioeconomy related-fields (e.g. food systems, forestry, agriculture, fisheries, bio-based sectors, nature-based solutions, blue bioeconomy, rural development, ecosystem services, climate change, biotechnology…).
They are dedicated individuals or groups of individuals eager to reach out to communities, students and civil society, and to engage decision-makers, and raise awareness on social media to raise awareness about the role of the bioeconomy in everyone’s life.
They reach out to youth communities and support the ongoing youth and education related processes of the European Union.
What concrete activities are Ambassadors expected to undertake?
Bioeconomy Youth Ambassadors are expected to undertake a term of up to two years.
The Ambassadors will:
- Participate in the Summer Camp on 25-27 July 2022 in Brussels.
The Ambassadors will participate in training (EU bioeconomy and communication and outreach activities), plan their future activities as Bioeconomy Ambassadors and begin to work on different sessions of the high-level Bioeconomy Conference.
- Take part in the high-level Bioeconomy Conference on 6-7 October 2022 in Brussels.
Support the European Commission in designing the content for the sessions and contribute to the session introductions and conclusions.
What are the benefits of being an Ambassador?
- Possibility to participate in Europe’s sustainability transition hands-on and bringing in their own ideas.
- Visibility for their bioeconomy action on the Bioeconomy events and DG Research & Innovation social media accounts.
- Participation in the Summer Camp and the high-level Bioeconomy Conference (travel costs, accommodation and allowances are covered).
- Communication support e.g. training in Summer Camp.
- Recognition of their role by the European Commission.
- Peer-support from other Bioeconomy Youth Ambassadors and support from European Commission Bioeconomy team.
- Engagement rewarded with a certificate that will be given to Ambassadors during an award ceremony at the Bioeconomy Conference.
Para asistir, pueden cumplimentar con el CV este formulario.
Si tienes dudas, puedes mandar un correo electrónico a RTD-BIOECONOMY@ec.europa.eu